IP Business Phone
What is IP Business Phone ?
Managed IT Services is when you outsource your business’s Information Technology (IT) to a trusted IT company which in turn provides your employees unlimited IT support while proactively and strategically managing your IT infrastructure – all at a fixed price.
* Has the pandemic exposed your business communications?
* Can your employees work productively from home using voice apps and web conferencing?
* Conduct remote business meetings without requiring apps?
* Service customer requests via website live chat?
* Future proof your business during the lockdown and beyond with 3CX PBX.
Unbeatable Price – Save up to 80% per year
Highlight the cost savings with 3CX! They will be remarkable. Switching from a traditional PBX to an IP PBX will already deliver significant call costs savings. But this will be highlighted by all contenders for the system. Stress the low cost of 3CX – compared to other traditional PBX vendors and hosted systems in the market today. You will be up against other hosted systems – you might as well preempt and show how 3CX is much more cost effective.
- Unlimited Users
- Choose your own SIP Trunk
- FREE for unlimited extensions
- Low annual license price
- Slash your phone bill: Employees on the road/at home call free. Eliminate Interoffice Calls. Leverage low cost SIP Trunk pricing
Open Platform – Don’t get locked in
3CX does not tie your customer into particular SIP Trunks, phones or hosters. With 3CX, the customer stays in control of their system and data.
It’s all about freedom of choice!
- Choose & Control your own phone numbers.
- Choose your own SIP Trunk and save.
- Choose your own cloud provider.
- Choose your own hardware.
- Choose On-Premise or Cloud.
Easy to Deploy – Install anywhere
Run 3CX On-premise or in the Cloud – whatever makes most sense for the customer. Importantly, you can run 3CX for your customers in a cloud of your choice such as Google, Azure or Amazon. Larger companies might want to manage it themselves in which case it’s a selling point that you can offer.
- Deploy in Cloud with PBX Express in Google, Amazon or Azure.
- Install On-Premise on MiniPC or Virtualize on an existing server.
- Linux or Windows.
- Auto configuration of phones & SIP Trunks.
Easy to Manage
3CX’s easy and quick deployment and simple day to day management is a huge selling feature. Not only does 3CX make running a PBX easy in terms of upgrades, security and scalability, but its management interface makes these tasks and the addition of new extensions a walk in the park. 3CX’s zero admin will be a time, and therefore a cost, saver for you and your customer.
- Easily Add & Manage Extensions.
- Phone configuration and firmwares are tested by 3CX.
- 3CX can manage bundled OS as well.
- 3CX Updates and Upgrades can be deployed automatically.
Mobility – Work from Anywhere
3CX has the full range of features that modern businesses require today. Integrated video conferencing at no charge, Mobility Apps for iOS, Android, Windows Client and modern web client will deliver tangible productivity gains for your customers.
- Modern Android and iOS apps
- Web and Windows Communications Client
- Corporate Chat
- Browser based video conferencing for all users
- All at no extra charge
Advanced Customer Service functions
In today’s competitive market it’s important to never miss that call. 3CX includes advanced call centre features previously only available to enterprise customers. Calls can be linked to customer records before the agent takes the call. 3CX integrates with the largest number of CRM and Helpdesk packages.
- Call Queues, IVR
- Advanced Call Reporting
- Integration with leading CRM apps
- Contact Centre (including website customer service chat)
Tried and Tested
3CX is a tried and tested solution. With thousands of businesses using 3CX globally the numbers talk for themselves.
See what they have to say about 3CX.
- 250,000 installations
- 10,000 partners
- Leading customers including Wilson Sporting Goods, Mitsubishi, American Express, MIT and Subaru of America.
- Supported globally by 3CX 24/5 and from 12 offices worldwide